Followers

Friday, June 23, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers' Bloghop Cup 1



Hello there, welcome to my stop of the Summer Coffee Lovers' Bloghop stop.

For this very first day of the hop I made a simple card using pattern paper, cutting die, a bit of stamping and watercoloring.  Here it is, my cup of mint tea!




Hop over to a2z Scrapbooking Supplies and check out what my teammates have created for the hop.  Also check the details of our June Challenge - Take Shape.

I have a shopping code for you when shopping at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies store, use Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchase $25 or more before shipping.


Other challenges:

Simon Say Wednesday Challenge - Use Pattern Paper


Supplies for my card:

Hero Arts Nesting Tea Cup Infinity Dies
Hero Arts Clear Stamps - Fresh Herbs
A Creative Journey with Melissa Clear Stamp - Coffee is My Liquid Therapy
Range Archival Ink -Jet Black
Memento Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black
Watercolors


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Hoping!






37 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful cup! Love the pattern and it looks so refreshing. xxD

Macimbalo said...

Adorable, love this!

Constance.hildebrand56@gmail.com said...

So clever. Thanks.

Monika Reeck said...

Wow Cindy
I wish I have shape like this too
coool
I love the DP and the tea there too
cute card Cindy
I am so happy if you like to visiting me back
I have also giveaway Germany Coffee Chocolate Bar :)
hugs
Monika

Fikreta said...

so very nice!

Cynthia Cole said...

Lovely tea cup card!

Papelitos de colores said...

The card is so cute, i like the papers.

~amy~ said...

Yum, I love mint tea! Love your fun shaped card Cindy!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love shaped cards and yours is so pretty! Love mint tea.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling cup card, Cindy - just love the herb tag!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful shaped card. Love the pattern on it.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Cindy! Love shaped cards!

Virginia L. said...

This is lovely, Cindy! Thanks so much for taking part in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Patterned Paper" Challenge!

Angeline Choo said...

Cute card!

Heidi said...

Love this gorgeous cup of tea!

Show Us The World said...

What a beautiful card! So delicate and pretty!

Hetty said...

Such a beautiful cup and love your sentiment.
This is perfect for day 1. Looking forward to more.....

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty cup shape card! love the paper you used!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like shaped cards like your tea cup. I'm a tea drinker.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sylvia said...

Cindy, Shaped cards are always cool and I like the colors you chose. Sylvia D.

Tee said...

Very pretty coffee cup shaped card!

Natalie said...

Such a pretty card. Great job!
natgodfrey4@gmail.com

Echo said...

Cute!

Lisa said...

So very pretty! Love the pretty papers and the colors are perfect...

Billie A said...

Sweet card. Great papers and awesome sentiment.

Tink said...

Beautiful Cup!

Shelly said...

Oh how sweet!

Sue D said...

Very cute. I like the paper. I was just going to pick some mint to make hibiscus mint tea.

Helen F. said...

Lovely shape card, Cindy!

Viki Banaszak said...

Your cup is gorgeous! I love it. Looks so comforting.

Rosy Newlun said...

What pretty designer paper you used for your tea cup! It matches the same color as mint tea!

Sladjana Perisic said...

What a clever idea, I love this cup card.

D.Ann C said...

Darling, sweet cup! Thanks for all the love you left on my blog!

The Craft Princess said...

I love shaped cards....this is so pretty :) Hugs...Janie

Ann said...

So sweet, love the papers you used and that cute tag.

Lori Kobular said...

Love the paper you used to make that big beautiful cup!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful pattern and I love how you added the tag to your cup! You have done an amazing job with the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop...I love every one of your cards!