Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Layering Sunbrust Hello

Hello,

Welcome back!  Today I am playing along A Blog Named Hero's January Challenge - New To Me.



I used my new Hero Arts Paper Layering Sunburst Die (from the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit - December 2016), and the Old Gold Glitter paper that came with the kit.  I die cut twice the sunburst back to back, layer it on top a pattern paper, lift the layers and add die cut heart in the middle.



 I love the dimension the Layering Die gives!!  Come join in the fun and play along.

And if you think this card looks familiar, you're absolutely right.  I must have remembered Jennifer McGuire's card (for Hero Arts 2017 Valentine Collection Blog Hop), and CASEd her.  :)

Remember to follow A Blog Named Hero on Facebook to get the latest news!

Supplies:

Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Stamp - Hello
Memory Dye Ink - Crimson

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day!



5 comments:

Betty said...

gorgeous card Cindy - love that die - sorry i didn't get the kit!!

Sue McRae said...

Such a cool design Cindy!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute card, Cindy - just love the sunburst with the heart on top!

fairyrocks said...

Very creative. This just looks like a 'Happy' card! Lovely work. Keep smiling and creating.

Barb Ghig said...

Oooh, this is such a fabulous card, Cindy! I love how your beautiful patterned papers peek through the sunburst, and your heart-shaped sentiment is really charming!