Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Vintage Christmas Post Cardinal Tag

Hello friends,

I finished a tag using some colored images from a few days ago.

I stamped a collage like tag with my Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Post set.  I colored the Cardinal with coloring pencil, and die cut using the matching frame cut.  Next I clear embossed the whole die cut to give it shine.  Also I die cut the bird two extra times and glue all three layers together to make it thicker.  I also added Sprinkle Sugar to the Pine Cones to intensify the colors.


Supplies:

Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Post
Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Post Frame Cut
Ranger Distress Ink (Bundled Sage, Vintage Photo, Barn Door)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Range Stickles (Sprinkled Sugar)
clear embossing ink
clear embossing powder
The musical note is from Dear Lizzy + American Craft.

The Vintage Christmas Post and frame cut is perfect for the holiday cards.  Get yours at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies, use code Cindy15 to obtain 15% off any purchase $25 or more (excluding shipping).  Check out the announcement section when you're at the store for special deals.  A2Z is operated by volunteers and your purchases would raise funds for charities go towards Celiac and Behcets awareness.

Challenges:

Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge


30 Day Coloring Challenge Nov 1 - 30, 2016


25 Days of Christmas Tags (inspired by tags featuring critters on Day 9)



Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day.




3 comments:

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Hi Cindy, I love this cardinal. I don't think I have ever seen him before. I also like the whole layout you created for your tag, pretty subtle background. Hope you had a great weekend.

Helen Gullett said...

This is lovely! Love the vintage look :)

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag, Cindy! I love all the sparkle on the Cardinal, too!