Followers

Monday, October 31, 2016

Pink Hair Fairy

Happy Halloween everyone,

No I am not dressing up today, but my Hidden Fairy decided to have pink hair for the day!!  LOL

This card I made for Die Cut Diva's.



I used the Hidden Fairy digi stamp from Stamping Boutique.  I left the flowers white but added Diamond Stickles.  I die cut the image, and with same die cut twice on yellow green card stock and adhere to main image die cut slightly offset on both side to frame it.  Then the whole panel is glued onto a dry embossed panel.

Supplies:

Stamping Boutique digital stamp - Hidden Fairy
Hero Arts Frame Cut - Scallop Frame
Darice embossing folder - Butterflies
Copic Markers (E000,E01,YG00,YG25,Y15,Y17,RV63,RV66)
Rangers Stickles - Diamond

Thanks for stopping by!  I wish you a fun filled day!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card. The pretty sparkles add another dimension to the lilies of the valley. Happy Halloween! :)

fairyrocks said...

Butterflies, a fairy with pink hair and a bit of magical sparkle. PERFECT.
Keep smiling and creating. LOVE this card Cindy!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet!