Followers

Friday, September 9, 2016

Cherish Everyday

Hi everybody,

I realize 'adding texture' is one of my weaknesses.  And guess what September's Challenge on A Blog Name Hero is, your guess it, Texture!!



But I didn't want shy away from it so I gave it a go.   I must admit this is not my best work, but I've spent too much energy not to share it!!  LOL



I have here a collage of stamps, and combination of ink and gesso.  The texture is the fine meshes that I die cut using a flower shape cutting die.  Here's a close up.


Supplies:
Hero Arts stamps (Time, Stamp Your Own Plant, Love by Lea)
Hero Arts Fancy Die (Spring Branch)
Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink (Butter Bar)
Hero Arts Ombre Ink (Mint to Green)
Ranger Distress Ink (Ripe Persimmon, Vintage Photo)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)



Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a lovely day!!

5 comments:

Betty said...

love the soft colors and the collage look of your card, Cindy - and the texture is spot on! thanks for joining us on ABNH this month - and good luck!

Lin said...

Cindy, you're too hard on yourself, this is wonderful! Love the texture the mesh gives, and your mix of stamps and dies!

Barb Ghig said...

Well, I'm glad you shared this card with us, Cindy...it's beautiful! I love the texture of the mesh and all the gorgeous colors you chose for your background! Really stunning results!

LaVon Hall said...

What a creative and beautiful card. I love the die cut mesh idea!

Michelle Lupton said...

I adore all the texture on this card, Cindy - so much to look at!