Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Saying Hi to Week 200: CAS

Hi,

I am playing along CASology's 200th Challenge: CAS.  The design teams' inspirations are awesome!!  You should go check it out.  They are celebrating their 200th Challenge milestone, and there are blog candies to be won too.



Here's my card:


Supplies:

My Favorite Things cutting die: Stitched Sq Scallop Frame
Poppystamps cutting die: Elsa Butterfly Branch
Hero Arts Fancy Die: Uppercase Alphabets
watercolours

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a lovely day!

9 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Fabulous clean and simple design Cindy! The soft colours are perfect for the delicate die cut!

Chark said...

absolutely lovely!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. Love the CAS design, and the subtle coloring of your focal die cut. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology for our 200th challenge.

Diana Nguyen said...

This is beautiful - it caught my eye in the gallery. Thank you for playing along!

fairyrocks said...

Stunning paper art. So light and airy. Perfect

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy this is so sweet and beautiful, I love the pretty branch. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology for our 200th challenge!

Greta said...

Oh how I love this card, Cindy--one of my favorites!

Claire said...

This is stunning Cindy - a perfect CAS card! It's so soft and pretty

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous CAS card, Cindy! I love your watercoloring, and your stitched, scalloped frame is just perfect!