Followers

Monday, May 9, 2016

Party in the Snow

Happy Monday everyone:

I made a fun card for the Merry Monday Christmas challenge #204, theme is to use wood grain, kraft and white.


Here's my take:


I used my wood grain paper to create the landscape.  My party animals are stamped in white and heat embossed with white powder.  I highlighted parts of them with a white colouring pencil.  They are trying to catch some falling snow flakes.  Aren't they cute?!  I hope it made you smile.  Sentiment and background are also stamped in white and heat embossed.

Supplies:

Hero Arts stamp: Party Time by Lia
Hero Arts stamp and cut: Woodland Set by Lia
Simon Says Stamp: Congratulations
ColoxBox Pigment Ink: Frost White
white embossing powder
colouring pencil

The Party Time by Lia is available at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies.  Find it here.  Use my promote code Cindy15 at check out time to obtain 15% off any purchases $25 or more (excluding shipping).   a2z also has the Hero Arts 2016 Summer Catalog goods.  So hurry in and grab your favoirtes.


8 comments:

Bonnie said...

LOL, Cindy, these cute characters catching snowflakes with their tongues reminds me of my grandkids. My girls used to do the same thing! Great job on this challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

LeAnne said...

This is so cute....who doesn't remember catching snowflakes on their tongue?! Adorable!

Linda said...

Cindy, this is adorable. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how cute, Cindy! I love these fun little characters, and your woodgrain base is fabulous! Really fun card!

JosieD said...

This card is adorable....party animals catching snow flakes -- I love it!

Carrie said...

This is such an adorable card! Brilliant idea to have the woodgrain be the skating rink for your cute critters!

Greta said...

Absolutely darling, Cindy!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute :), Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.