Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Blending foam storage

Hi everbody,

I know that there are lots of different ways to store blending tools out there in blog land and you probably have your own custom solution as to how to store your ink pads and blending foams.  

I think we all start out with just a few ink pads and everything is within reach.  But as time goes on, we acquire more and things get out of hand!  :)  Today I want to share my frugal storage system.

I use a 'pizza' box, of which some crafting supplies was shipped, to store my mostly used ink pads stacked two high (in similar colours).  And on the underside of the lid I attached a scrapbook page sleeve which I sew with light weight card stock into pockets to store my blending foams.  Each pocket is labeled with the ink's name.  So when I open it and it's all there.





I hope this is somewhat useful to you.  Do let me know how you store your ink pads and blending tools.   I would love to find ways to improve my system.  It's more fun to stamp and craft when you don't have to spend time looking for the inks, don't you think?  :D

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a lovely day!!


3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful idea Cindy.

Barb said...

Great idea Cindy, thanks for sharing.

Barb Ghig said...

I think this is such a great idea! I use a small piece of adhesive vellum strips and stick them to the back of the ink pad...the vellum (black) side of the ink pad sticks to that, and I never have to worry about using the wrong color/shade.