Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Match Box Gift Card Holder

Hello,

Last week while creating a card for a challenge, I have a left over Orchid flower.



So I touch it up by distressing the edges of the petals and use a white gel pen to add some dots, and used it to decorate  a homemade Match Box Gift Card Holder.  The leaves are from a pile that I've saved from previous time.  I die cut them when I have small pieces of card stock left over other projects.


The knob is a brad.  When pull out below, the gift card is revealed.  I've made a little hinge inside the box cover and the "drawer", so the "drawer" won't slip out.



The flower die is Hero Arts Orchid Cutting Set by Lia.

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!!




4 comments:

Greta said...

Oh wow--so creative & beautiful, Cindy!

fairyrocks said...

Lovely, so smart to use up that bit. I shall take this lesson
to heart. The neon card in the previous post is so simply elegant as well.
Keep smiling and creating

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my this flower is just lovely!!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous orchid and I love your details, Cindy! Loving this charming box, too...do you have a die or a pattern for the box?