Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy Accident

Hello my crafty friends.

I am super excited today is my first solo post at Die Cut Diva's!  You must be wondering why my title is Happy Accident.

Well I wanted to create a soft water on water look panel, but I accidentally let my ink dried before I added water and I didn't use distress ink!  Yikes!!  But the backside of my panel turned out nicely and I was able to use it!!

For the details, please hop over to Die Cut Diva's and take a look.  Would love to see you there.

Here's a little peek of my card:


Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!!

3 comments:

Betty said...

your card is wonderful Cindy - is that some of that text paper i sent you so long ago??

Laura Norris said...

Happy accident indeed! Great card and lovely feathers!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your first DT post, Cindy! You've done such a beautiful job on this card, and I love the clever way you chose to use the back of your watercolored panel for the feathers...so pretty!