Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Birthday Hugs

Happy Saturday everybody!

I am sharing a glittery card today, just got a couple new dies from the SSS DieCember Collection so obviously I couldn't wait to play with them.




I die cut them on Sookwang adhered cardstock, peel off sections of the die, apply and burnish the glitter (Cool Diamond, Yellow,Limetreuse, Merlot, and Marigold).  Working one colour at a time.  It took a little bit of time but I think it's well worth the efforts.  I stamped "birthday" from Avery Elle's Simply Said: Happy set and embellished with few sequins from Little Things from Lucy's Cards's Fruit Sorbet Sparkly Shaker Selection.

Challenges:

CAS(E) This Sketch #152


Simon Says Stamp DieCember 2015 Gallery


SSS Flickr Challenge #34 - All About Die Cutting

Virginia's View Challenge #21 - All About Glitter


Thanks for stopping by!  I wish you a lovely day!

5 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Love all the pretty glitter and your scattered sequins! Must put those dies on my wish list!

Barb Ghig said...

I love all the sparkle on this card, Cindy! Your leaves are gorgeous and your CAS design is so pretty...Beautiful card!

Niki G said...

Oh this is so pretty Cindy! Love that sparkly die cut perfect for the challenges.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Cindy! I love the dimension you created here! Wonderful take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Such a pretty card, Cindy! Love all the glitter and bling!