Followers

Thursday, November 26, 2015

25th day of 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Welcome back everybody.

To all my American crafty friends Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today I share a tag made inspired by Tracey NcNeely's tag shown on Day 1 of her 25 Days of Christmas Tags Challenge.

Here's her tag:


And this is my take:




I used my SSS Woodland Tree to die and die cut some glitter paper, trimmed branches off and made a wreath.  Sentiment is from Avery Elle, stamped and heat embossed.

Challenges:

25 Days of Christmas Tags

Simon Says: Anything GoesANYTHING GOES


Happy Little Stampers: November Christmas Challenge 



Thanks for stopping by!!  I wish you a lovely day!!

8 comments:

Sue McRae said...

I like how your wreath goes off the tag Cindy and that ribbon is so fun!

Ingrid said...

Love your tag - it has such a 3D feel. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Happy Little Stampers! :)

Chark said...

love your take on her tag--great ribbon!

TaeEun said...

CAS and cute! The lacy ribbon is beautiful on this tag! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Have a nice day!

Gail Townsend said...

Gorgeous tag, thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty wreath, and I love your ribbon, Cindy! Really charming tag!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Cindy! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so pretty!