Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Mini 3D Village


Hello hello,

Very excited to share my post at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies today!!  I made a Mini 3D Village to put up at my craft area.  Now I just need to clean up and find a place to put it!!  LOL

Please hop over to a2z to see it and get the details on how I did it.

Here's a little peek:


And here's a 360 degree view:



And I made a second project with this fun die and glitter paper, a set of ornament:


I think they are pretty much self-explanatory.  The small snowflake die is by Impression Obsession.


Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a lovely day!!

3 comments:

Betty said...

your little village is so sweet and love the bright ornament houses!! great work, Cindy!

Kara Lynne said...

What a cozy little village! Your colorful house ornaments are so fun! Going over to see...

Barb Ghig said...

Your village is so charming, and I love your sparkly ornaments! You did an amazing job on these projects, Cindy...love them all!