Followers

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happiness is Stamping (in my book)

Okay this post has nothing to do with book, but all about achieving happiness via stamping!!!  :D

Yup today is International Day of Happiness!!  So I do what makes me happy - stamping.  And I am playing along the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #15 - Springtime/Easter.  This is the inspiration photo:

Let's see what I came up with:



Although it's a sunny day here, I couldn't get a very sharp photo of it, but I assure you, the real thing looks a lot better!!  The eggs are clear embossed, so there's a bit of shine on them.

ETA:  I am linking up the Simon Says Spring Pinterest Inspiration Challenge.


The two stamps used for the BG and the sentiment are from the SSS Flower Friend set.
The basket outline is one of the roof from the SSS Make a Home set.  The motif on the basket is the fence stamp from the same set.
The grass is die cut using the SSS Woodland Rectangular Frame.
The egg stamps are from Inkadinkado.
Inks:  ColorBox Pigment (Marigold, Orange, Lime, Heliotrope), Range Distress (Milled Lavender, Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade), Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Other: Clear emboss powder, twine

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish a Happy Day!!

5 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a beautiful card, Cindy! I love how you created the background and your Easter basket is so sweet! I love all the springtime colors, too!

Betty said...

wonderful card Cindy - love how you did your little basket - and stamping and meeting you and all the other great stampers makes me happy too!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love that sweet little basket!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

fairyrocks said...

Love this little basket of colorful eggs. I did a double take on your matt below, I have that exact mat and it looks to be in about the same condition. 'Well loved' I think if we could have a play date we would have much in common. Keep smiling and creating.

Robin K. said...

This is such a sweet card Cindy! Every day I can stamp is definitely a happy day in my book too😄