Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Take The Long Way Home

Happy first of June!!

I share a card made with KaiserCraft products on the Die Cut Divas' Challenge blog today.  

KaiserCraft is the sponsor for the June Challenge - Anything Goes on the Die Cut Diva's.  And we are giving you a sneak peak of products to be released in July 2016.

For my card I used Triangle Embossing folder, Round the World cutting die, and pattern paper named Passport from the Just Landed Collection.


I first sponge the embossing folder with some distress ink, spritz with water, and then emboss a piece of white card stock with it.  After it's dried I adhere it to a card base.  Then layered panel and sentiments cut from the pattern paper.  I die cut Round the World once using black card stock, and another time using a watercolor panel which I previously inked.  Then inlaid the black negative pieces into the colored positive piece, secure everything with some tape on the back and adhere to the pattern panel.

I really like how it turned out.  Take the long way home!!

Be sure to visit Die Cut Diva's and check out what my team mates created.

Have a lovely day.


2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I love the inked dry-embossed background! I bet it's even more beautiful in real life! Way to rock the challenge!

Karen L K said...

Nice one! A great look with the embossing the globe and plane.