Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Flower Cart

Good morning,

I am sharing a card I made for the Die Cut Diva's blog today, the stamp image is call Flower Cart by The Stamping Boutique which is the sponsor for October's Challenge - Time to Emboss.


I first colored my image with Copic markers.  The I masked the rest of the image except the umbrella and the wheels, I pressed my clear embossing ink on the exposed area, lift off mask and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  This creates the shine.  I used a clear glaze pen to add some shine to the heart on top of the umbrella and rounds at the bottom of the umbrella; as well as the heart on the cart.  Then I die cut the main image and adhere to a dry embossed card front.  Here's a look from different angle and you will see the shine.


I hope you would join in and play along.  Hop over to the Die Cut Diva's Challenge Blog and see what my team mates created.

Supplies:

Embossing folder by Cuttlebug
Copic Markers (R14,RV34,RV63,RV66,Y15,YR16,YG25,B12,B14,B16)
Clear embossing ink
Clear embossing powder
Clear glaze pen
My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Rec STAX

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!



1 comment:

creationsnz said...

So pretty Cindy and fabulous technique. CarolG