Followers

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Hero Arts Mermaid Kisses Birthday on a2z

Welcome back!!

This is my second post of the day, to see my Die Cut Divas' GD post, click here.

It is my turn to post on a2z Scrapbooking Supplies today.  I created a couple cards using a new stamp set and matching frame cut by Hero Arts from the 2018 Hero Arts Catalog.

I used the same stencil but differently on the two backgrounds.  One I add colors in the negative space, the other I take away the colors.  It was really fun to experiment and I like how they turned out. You can hop over here to see the details.









Remember to use my code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 or more (excluding shipping) at a2z Etsy store.  The store has stock from the 2018 Hero Arts Catalog!  

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day.


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty background for you sweet mermaids and fishes, Cindy - off to check it!!