Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Cup of Hero Arts Fishes

Hello everybody, happy "fishes" to you!!  :)

This is my second post of the day, for my DCD post, please click here or scroll down.


It's the first of the month and there is a new challenge on a2z Scrapbooking Supplies Challenge blog, this month's theme is:  Take Shape (make a shaped card).

And here's my first shaped card of the month:


I used Hero Arts Nesting Tea Cup Infinity Die for my card shape.  So fun!!  After I stamped the fishes, I masked them and stamp the seaweed and stones.  The sentiment is from the Color Layering Orchid in a Pot set.  I added clear Wink of Stella on the fishes to give them that shimmer.  Here's a close look:


I hope you'd join in this month's challenge.  You could win a $25 gift card to the store.

The Nesting Tea Cup Infinity Die is available in the a2z store, and you can use my promote code Cindy15 when go shopping there, you'll get 15% off any purchases $25 and over before shipping.

Hope you enjoy my card, hop over here to check out my teammates' wonderful creations.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Nesting Tea Cup Infinity Die
Hero Arts Color Layering Goldfiish
Hero Arts Color Layering Orchid In a Pot
Hero Arts Omber Ink - Pink to Red, Butter Bar to Orange, Light to Dark Purple
Hero Arts Mid-tone Shadow Ink - Wet Cement
Ranger distress Ink - Broken China, Peeled Paint
Memento Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black
Wink of Stella - Clear

Thanks for visiting.  Have a lovely day!


5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet cup with the fish duo, Cindy! Just love all the seaweed too!

Arlene said...

I absolutely LOVE the scene and colors of the fish on this cup.

fairyrocks said...

Two posts, you are a busy card maker. I love your masking. You really keep the focus where it needs to be. Those fish are perfect! The postcard makes me smile too. So sweet. Keep smiling and creating.

Chark said...

love this card--fun design tho I'm not taking tea at your house anytime soon! :)

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

Such a fun gorgeous tea cup card! Love it!