Followers

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Just splash it

Hi,

Earlier today I played the Hero Arts Flickr Group scramble challenge host by Kim, the theme is to use Splatter.

For those who is not familiar with this challenge, let me explain.  It's call a scramble challenge because you have 90 minutes to create, photograph and upload to the flickr group your project soon you find out the theme given by the host, and you must use Hero Arts stamp, digi stamp, stencil and/or die cut as main focus on your project.

You could visit This Master List to see previous challenges.

So my card today:


I started by stamping the middle layer of the Hero Arts Color Layering Orchid in a Pot in Jet Black. Instead of stamping the rest of the layers, I use my Hero Arts Ink Dauber to make splatters.  I like the result very much and it's a new fun way to use that stamp set.

Interested?  Get yours at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies store, use my promote code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchase $25 or more (before shipping). 


Supplies:

Hero Arts Ink Daubers - Neon Pink, Neon Yellow, Neon Blue, NeonOrange, Pale Tomato
Hero Arts Ink Spray - Passion Flowers
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for visiting.  

3 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Such a fun and colorful card Cindy! Love how this turned out!

fairyrocks said...

This is terrific!! I haven't tried anything like this. After seeing this, I am inspired to give it a try. Keep smiling and creating. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for popping by with kind comments!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Thought your idea to splatter the flowers was brilliant, Cindy! This turned out great!!