Followers

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Flowery Rain boots

Hi, welcome back to my blog!

Today I made a shaped card, and I drew my inspiration from the lovely mood board/inspiration photo of  The Heart Desires Challenge #11.  I just love those flowery rain boots.






I used a Hero Arts digital stamp to make the rain boot shape card.  The larger flowers image is from the Altenew's Handmade Tags clear stamp set.  The small yellow flower and dots are from Winnie & Walter's Hollie's Festive Florals clear stamp set.  The flower on the top is cut using Poppystamp's Marcelle Flower cutting die, the leaves are cut using Hero Arts' Scallop Frame Frame Cut.  And I paper pieced the cuff and bottom of the boot. 


Challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challlenge - Anything Goes

The Heart Desires Challenge #11

And it's so happened that my card appears to fit the 

Card Concept Challenge #72 - April Shower



so I am link up there as well.  I will classify my card as Freestyle Collage.  


Supplies:
Altenew Clear Stamp - Handmade Tags
Winnie & Walter's Clear Stamp - In Bloom: Hollie's Festive Florals
Poppystamps Cutting Die - Marcelle Flower
Hero Arts Frame Cuts - Scallop Frame
Ranger Distress Ink: Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender
Hero Arts Ombre Ink - Pink to Red
Copic markers 
Memento Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black

Thanks for visiting.  Have a lovely day!!


10 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling boot card, Cindy! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!!

Marina said...

What a wonderful shape for a card , and so cleverly done!

fairyrocks said...

Fun card. Nothing say's spring time quite like a rubber boot. I remember a time that the only spring boot available was a green or black heavy rubber. LOL We've come a long way!! Keep smiling and creating.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, what a cute card, Cindy! I love how you placed the blooms like they're growing in a planter and your stamped flowers are so sweet! Really unique card!

Mrs A. said...

I love this wellington boot that you have designed. The bottom looks exactly like the rubber sole on a real one. Love pink so these would be first in my shopping trolley if I saw them in the garden centre. Much better than boring black or hunters green. Hugs Mrs A.

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love your rain boot shaped card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is this?! Love your sweet shaped card!
Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge #11!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These colorful rain boots are adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept

Susan Powell said...

This is super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept

Angel said...

This is precious! So creative! Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!