Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Let's Celebrate

Hello my craft friends,

This is my second post of the day, for my a2z post sneak peek, please click Here.

I am thankful for many things, including new craft supplies.  I was lucky to win a Monthly Hero Kit (December 2016), wow what a fun kit!!  So for my January Challenge at A Blog Named Hero - New To Me challenge, I use my new kit.


One of my new year resolutions is to use my big stash collection of pretty papers, so instead of stamping the background, I use pattern paper and slightly distressed.




I colored the images with coloring pencils and die cut using coordinating Frame Cuts dies.  To add some sparkles I used my VersaMarker on selected areas and heat embossed with the Gold Glitter Embossing Powder that came with the kit.

Come join in the fun and play along the January Challenge at A Blog Named Hero - New To Me (use a new craft item, try a new technique, etc).

Remember to follow A Blog Named Hero on Facebook to get the latest news!

Supplies:
My Monthly Hero Kit (MH1216C)
Coloring Pencils
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Ranger Distress Ink (Spun Sugar)


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!


6 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy New Year, Cindy! I love your festive card and the glitter accents are perfect!

LaVon Hall said...

I love what you have done with the kit. This is a wonderful card for a birthday!

creative lady said...

Hey Cindy, how lucky are you to win the December kit from Hero Arts! I love your card, love how you colored each image and the layout of your card. Thanks so much for sharing with ABNH.

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you used your pretty papers for this card, and how you added sparkle to the images! So beautiful, Cindy!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your card design, Cindy - so clever!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Cindy - just love how you used the December card kit!!